Tu eres la visita numero....

domingo, 5 de julio de 2009

Sawyer & Juliet

SAWYER: Stop! We gotta talk about this!
JULIET: There's nothing to talk about, James. We have to let Jack do what he came here to do.
SAWYER: Well, maybe you shoulda told me you had a change of heart before I brought him out in the jungle to kick his ass.
JULIET: Would that have stopped you?
SAWYER: No.
JULIET: Well, then I'm glad you finally got it out of your system.
SAWYER: Hey! Hey!
JULIET: You, don't.
SAWYER: I need you to tell me where all this is coming from. I mean, one minute, you're leading the great sub escape, and now you're on board with blowing up the damn Island? I got a right to know why you changed your mind.
JULIET: I changed my mind when I saw you look at her. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't.
SAWYER: I don't care who I looked at. I'm with you.
JULIET: And you would stay with me forever if I let you, and that is why I will always love you.
SAWYER: You don't--
JULIET: What we had, it was just for a little while, and just because we love each other, it doesn't mean that we're meant to be together. I mean, maybe we were never supposed to be together. So if Jack can make it that--that none of you ever come here, then he should.
SAWYER: Why you doing this, Juliet?
JULIET: I... if I never meet you, then I never have to lose you

No hay comentarios: